Thursday, April 7, 2011

Upcoming Events

Hello followers!!!

So sorry for the lag in posting, there's been SO MUCH to do! Mr. Dummy fans, I am very pleased to announce the first 3 events we will be attending as vendors, so be there or be square!

Simi Valley Community Craft Fair 4/9
This is THIS WEEKEND! Admission is free, it's at Rancho Madera in Wood Ranch. I really hope to see some friendly faces there!

Camarillo Easter Eggstravaganza 4/23
This is a HUGE Easter event, with egg hunts EVERY 15 MINUTES! Bring your kids! I will be bringing special Easter items to this event!

Simi Valley Cajun Festival 5/28-29
Memorial Day Weekend. I will be bringing special Mardi Gras and Memorial Day  themed items to this event EXCLUSIVELY! That means you can't get them online!!! Don't miss out guys!

I have also applied for the Ventura Battle for the Coast Roller Derby event on May 14 and 15, still waiting to hear back. I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW AS SOON AS I KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment